October 25th – November 1st, 2016
This week’s live music, theatre, and independent film in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
Featured Sedona Entertainment with Calendar
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- 'Passage to Mars' one show only: Tuesday, Oct. 25
- 'Kampai! For the Love of Sake' one show only: Tuesday, Oct. 25
- Wine-tasting and film event! 'Sour Grapes' on Wednesday, Oct. 26
- Oct. 27: National Theatre of London's 'Frankenstein' starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller
- Jerry Lewis stars in 'Max Rose' premiering Oct. 28-Nov. 2
- 'A Tribute to George Burns' live show starring Duffy Hudson Oct. 28 and 29
- Zenprov Comedy Live Show: 'Laughter from the Hereafter' Oct. 29
- Royal Shakespeare Company's 'Cymbeline' premieres Sunday, Oct. 30
- Award-winning 'Dancer' premieres Nov. 1 and 2
- Important and timely 'Sand Wars' premieres Nov. 3 with discussion
- Academy Award-winner Kate Winslet stars in 'The Dressmaker' Nov. 4-9
- Fall FilmFest 2016 brings five award-winning films to Sedona November 5-8
- 'Wunderkinder' opens Fall FilmFest with special premiere Nov. 5
- Ballet in Cinema: 'The Bright Stream' from the Bolshoi Ballet - Nov. 6
- 'Carvalho's Journey' debuts in Fall FilmFest Nov. 6
- 'The Law' debuts at Fall FilmFest on Monday, Nov. 7
- 'A Borrowed Identity' screens at Fall FilmFest on Nov. 7
- 'In Search of Israeli Cuisine' closing night film for Fall FilmFest Tuesday, Nov. 8
- Veteran's Day special premiere: 'Honor Riders' - Friday, Nov. 11
- 'The Starfish Throwers' encore for Sedona Kindness Day Sunday, Nov. 13
- Ballet in Cinema: Dec. 18 'The Nutcracker' from the Bolshoi Ballet
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, October 25 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Sunday, October 30 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, October 31 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, November 1 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm with half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere. REDS features live music every evening. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass. All performances start at 6pm.
- Tuesday October 25 - Darius Lux
- Wednesday October 26 - Julie Floyd
- Thursday October 27 - Rosemary Chavez
- Friday October 28 - Gabriel Romo
- Saturday October 29 - Gina Machovina
- Sunday October 30 - Lake (Ken Aurich)
- Monday October 31 - David Vincent Mills
More Entertainment Venues
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment.
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 25 minutes from Sedona.
To list your entertainment event on this page call 928.282.1396 or email us.