July 7th – July 14th, 2015
This week’s live music, theatre, and independent film in Sedona.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday, July 8 – 6pm, Eric Miller Latin Jazz Guitarist, No Cover
- Thursday, July 9 – 7pm, Miller, Martin, and Ki, No Cover
- Friday, July 10 – 7pm, Thomas Oliver and Hotfoot, Blues Funk and Dance Music, $8 Cover
- Saturday, July 11 – 7pm, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Tickets starting at $20
- Sunday, July 12 – 6pm, Jazz Trio, Eric Miller, Troy Perkins, Eddy Barattini, $5 Cover
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Tuesday, July 7, Eric Williams, 6pm
- Wednesday, July 8, Julie Floyd, 6pm
- Thursday, July 9, Adara Blake, 6pm
- Friday, July 10, David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- Saturday, July 11, Devin Terreson, 6pm
- Sunday, July 12, Lake (Ken Aurich), 6pm
- Monday, July 13, David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- Tuesday, July 14, Eric Williams, 6pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Al Pacino stars in 'Manglehorn' July 3-8 in Sedona
- 'A Little Chaos' starring Kate Winslet premieres July 3-8
- Flagstaff premiere: July 8 'A Little Chaos'
- Award-winning 'The Seven Five' premieres Thursday, July 9
- Catherine Deneuve stars in 'In the Name of My Daughter' July 10-15
- Award-winning 'Felix & Meira' premieres July 10-15
- Met Opera's 'La Traviata' returns to the big screen July 11
- 'The Duchess of Malfi' from The Globe Theatre on July 12
- Breathtaking 'Sunshine Superman' premieres July 16
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Anthony Mazzella LIVE in Concert Saturday, August 1
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, July 7 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, July 10 - Not My Weekend, 9pm
- Saturday, July 11 - DJ Mike Jung, 9pm
- Sunday, July 12 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, July 13 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, July 14 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials.
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
To list your entertainment event on this page call 928.282.1396 or email us.