July 19th – July 26th, 2016
This week’s live music, theatre, and independent film in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
Featured Sedona Entertainment with Calendar
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, July 19 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, July 22 - Brother to Brother, 9pm
- Saturday, July 23 - DJ DB Frank, 9pm
- Monday, July 24 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, July 25 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm with half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere.
REDS features live music every evening at 6pm. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
- July 19, Tuesday - Alex Obburn, 6pm
- July 20, Wednesday - Julie Floyd, 6pm
- July 21, Thursday - Rosemary Chavez, 6pm
- July 22, Friday - Simon Crown, 6pm
- July 23, Saturday - Simon Crown, 6pm
- July 24, Sunday - Lake (Ken Aurich), 6pm
- July 25, Monday - David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- July 26, Tuesday - Jenna Hall, 6pm
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- The Music of Strangers: Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble premieres July 15-20
- 'Dough' starring Jonathan Pryce returns for encore July 15-20
- All-star cast featured in 'The Debt' premiering July 21
- Critically-acclaimed 'Les Cowboys' premieres July 22-27
- 'I Am JFK, Jr.' premieres July 22-27 with filmmaker Q&A at select shows
- Met Live Opera Encore: 'Cosi Fan Tutte' - July 23
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater featured on screen July 24
- 'A Light Beneath Their Feet' one show only: Monday, July 25
- Special encore: 'The Audience' starring Helen Mirren - July 26
- Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things premieres July 28
- Star-studded cast featured in 'Shakespeare Live!' from the Royal Shakespeare Co. July 30-31
- Meet star and director Joseph Culp at 'Welcome to the Men's Group' premiere screenings Aug. 1
- Art & Architecture in Cinema: Teatro Alla Scala: Temple of Wonders Monday, Aug. 22
- Ballet Hispanico - Aug. 28 Lincoln Center at the Movies: Great American Dance Series
- Art & Architecture in Cinema: The Papal Basilicas of Rome Monday, Sept. 19
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
More Entertainment Venues
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment in the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe. Sound Bites offers dinner specials, wine tastings, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Call 928.282.2713 or check out their Entertainment Calendar for more details.
To list your entertainment event on this page call 928.282.1396 or email us.