April 21st – April 28th, 2015
This week’s live music, theatre, and independent film in Sedona.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Award-winning 'An Honest Liar' debuts April 17-22
- All-star cast featured in '5 to 7' premiering April 17-22
- Patrick Stewart stars in 'Match' one night only: April 23
- Best of Fest Encore: 'The Road Within' - April 24-29
- SQUAWK: The Show live onstage April 24-26: A Member Appreciation Event
- Zenprov Comedy Live Show: 'Far Out Man!' April 25
- Critically-acclaimed '3 Hearts' premieres April 24-29
- National Theatre of London's 'A View from the Bridge' premieres April 27
- Award-winning 'Deli Man' premieres Thursday, April 30
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday April 22 - Eric Miller 6pm
- Thursday April 23rd - Ralph Illenberger
- Friday April 24th - Tom and Shondra's 'Best of Broadway and More!' 7pm
- Saturday April 25th - Esteban! Dinner 5-7pm, Showtime 7:00pm-9pm Tickets start at $25
- Sunday April 26th - Steve Sandner Jazz Trio with Special Guest 6pm
- Monday April 27 - Esteban! Dinner 5-7pm, Showtime 7:00pm-9pm Tickets start at $25
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, April 21 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, April 24 - Live music with The Real Deal
- Saturday, April 25 - DJ R1
- Sunday, April 26 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, April 27 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, April 28 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily. Half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Tuesday April 21, Julie Floyd 6-9pm
- Wednesday April 22, Rosemary Chavez 6-9pm
- Thursday April 23, Jasom Moehlman 6-9pm
- Friday April 24, Alex Ogburn 6-9pm
- Saturday April 25, DiVom Sticks and Bones 6-9pm
- Sunday April 26, Mark Thomas 6-9pm
- Monday April 27, David Vincent Mills
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
To list your entertainment event on this page call 928.282.1396 or email us.