December 1st – December 8th, 2015
This week’s live music, theatre, and independent film in Sedona.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, December 1 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, December 4 - The Mike Reeves Band, 9pm
- Saturday, December 5 - DJ Paublo, 9pm
- Sunday, December 6- Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, December 7 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, December 8 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials.
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- 'Dough' starring Jonathan Pryce returns for encore Nov. 28-Dec. 1
- Angelina Jolie Pitt presents 'Difret' premiering Nov. 28-Dec. 1
- Executive Producer Martin Scorsese's 'The Wannabe' premieres Dec. 2
- 'Standing on Sacred Ground' four-part documentary series Thursday, Dec. 3
- Live on stage! Barbara Brighton's 'To Broadway With Love' Holiday Show - Dec. 4-6
- Julianne Moore and Ellen Page star in 'Freeheld' Dec. 4-9
- 'A Ballerina's Tale' premieres Dec. 7-9
- The Three Tenors Christmas Concert on the big screen Dec. 7
- 'Love Thy Nature' special screenings Dec. 10 with filmmaker!
- Classical and Flamenco Guitarist Andre Feriante performs live December 12
- Met Live Opera's 'The Magic Flute' big screen encore Dec. 12
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona.
- Saturday, December 5 - Arvel Bird, 7pm
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays - Studio B Concerts, 7pm
For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- December 2, 6pm Eric Miller, Latin Jazz Acoustical Guitar, No Cover
- December 3, 6p, Anthony Mazzella “Legends of Guitar” Show, Tickets starting at $15
- December 4, 7pm, Green Light, Sedona's Original 70's Rock & Roll, $8 Cover
- December 9, 6pm Eric Miller, Latin Jazz Acoustical Guitar, No Cover
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere.
REDS features live music every evening at 6pm. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
To list your entertainment event on this page call 928.282.1396 or email us.