Sedona, Arizona has become the Southwest’s vacation destination for people seeking amazing works of art. We have some of the finest artist and craftsmen that display their work in the many galleries of Sedona. You will find a variety of genres in all types of mediums and often the galleries in Sedona will have an event that gives you a chance to meet and talk to a featured artist in their gallery. The Sedona Gallery Association also offers the popular Sedona event “First Friday Evening in the Galleries” the first Friday of every month.
Sedona Art Galleries
- Andrea Smith Gallery Spirituality infused art comprised of paintings, sculpture and jewelry from the four corners of the globe.
- Eclectic Image Gallery Offering the fine art of photography by Elaine and Duane Morgan.
- Exposures Fine Art Gallery Featuring bronze, glass and stone sculpture, original oil, acrylic, watercolor and mixed media paintings.
- Gallery of Modern Masters Offers a full realm of artistic mediums from regional and internationally-acclaimed artist.
- Greg Lawson Galleries, A Passion for Place. Stunning photography from around the world, including Sedona!
- Goldenstein Gallery Offers diversity of world-renowned local and regional artists in all media and styles.
- James Ratliff Gallery Offers original and unique fine art created by artists who have International reputations.
- Kinion Fine Art The Kinion’s present local, regional and national artists in featured exhibitions.
- Kuivato Glass Gallery Representing the finest in hand blown art glass and jewelry.
- Lanning Gallery Classic and Contemporary fine art gallery. Located in the Hozho Center.
- Mountain Trails Gallery Located in Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village representing many of the Southwest’s most coveted sculptors and painters.
- Renee Taylor Gallery Offers contemporary artists working in metal, canvas, and multimedia formats.
- Rowe Fine Art Gallery Offers traditional and contemporary paintings and bronze sculptures.
- Sedona Arts Center Offers the largest selection of local artists’ work in Sedona.
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery Offers contemporary designs of Native American and Southwest artists, located in the Hozho Center.