Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, May 19 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, May 22 - Tyler T, 9pm
- Saturday, May 23 - DJ R1, 9pm
- Sunday, May 24 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, May 25 - Jam Session, Open Mic, 9pm
- Tuesday, May 26 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily. Half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Outrageous 'Misery Loves Comedy' debuts May 15-20
- Award-winning 'Dior and I' premieres May 15-20
- Live from NY's 92nd St. Y Richard Thaler with Malcolm Gladwell Tuesday, May 19
- 'Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman' - Thursday, May 21
- 'I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story' debuts May 22-27
- 'Good Kill' starring Ethan Hawke premieres May 22-27
- 'King John' from the Stratford Festival premieres Sunday, May 24
- I'm Still Here: Elaine Paige at the Royal Albert Hall: A 50th Anniversary Celebration premieres Tuesday, May 26
- Lavish musical production 'Show Boat' on the big screen Thursday, May 28
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday, May 20 – 6pm, Eric Miller Latin Jazz Guitarist, No Cover
- Thursday, May 21 – 6pm, Ralf Illenberger Award Winning Guitarist, No Cover
- Friday, May 22 – 7pm, Moot Davis & the Good Americans, $15 Cover
- Saturday, May 23 – 7pm, Esteban Flamenco/Classical Guitar with Teresa Joy & Joe Morris, Tickets starting at $25
- Sunday, May 24 – 1-4pm, Steve Sandner Jazz, special guest Rosemary Chavez, $5 Cover
- Monday, May 25 – 7pm, Esteban Flamenco/Classical Guitar with Teresa Joy & Joe Morris, Tickets starting at $25
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Tuesday, May 19, Julie Floyd, 6pm
- Wednesday, May 20, Eric Williams, 6pm
- Thursday, May 21, Adara Blake, 6pm
- Friday, May 22, Lake (Ken Aurich), 6pm
- Saturday, May 23, Jason Moehlman, 6pm
- Sunday, May 24, Gina Machovina, 6pm
- Monday, May 25, David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- Tuesday, May 26, Julie Floyd, 6pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.