Sedona’s great entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- 'Last Will. & Testament' encore with filmmaker Q&A - Nov. 29-30
- 'Anonymous' encore screenings Nov. 29 and 30
- Inspiring true story 'Queen of Katwe' premieres Nov. 25-Dec. 1
- Acclaimed 'The Handmaiden' premieres Dec. 2-8
- 'Stars in Shorts: No Ordinary Love' premieres Dec. 2-5
- Ballet in Cinema: Dec. 5 'Anastasia' from the Royal Ballet
- Rebecca Hall stars in 'Christine' premiering Dec. 6-8
- New York Film Critics Series: 'Burn Country' Tuesday, Dec. 6
- The Coolest Meditation Ever: Antarctica 12.12.12 - premiere Dec. 12
- Ballet in Cinema: Dec. 18 'The Nutcracker' from the Bolshoi Ballet
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere. REDS features live music every evening. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass. All performances start at 6pm.
- Tuesday, November 29 - Gina Machovina
- Wednesday, November 30 - Julie Floyd
More Entertainment Venues
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment.
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 25 minutes from Sedona.