Sedona’s great entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Ethan Hawke stars in 'Born To Be Blue' April 22-27
- 'Country: Portraits of An American Sound' premieres April 23-27
- New York Film Critics Series: 'Papa: Hemingway in Cuba' Tuesday, April 26
- 'Durant's Never Closes' premiere with filmmaker - April 28
- Inspiring and uplifting! 'The Champions' debuts April 29-May 4
- 'SOLD' starring Gillian Anderson and David Arquette: April 29-May4
- Met Live Opera's 'Elektra' big screen simulcast April 30
- 'The Importance of Being Earnest' from London's West End - May 1
- The First Monday in May' premiere event: Monday, May 2
- New York Film Critics Series: 'Mothers and Daughters' Tuesday, May 3
- 'No Letting Go' special premiere for Mental Health Month - May 5
- The Stratford Festival's 'The Adventures of Pericles' premieres Sunday, May 8
- Art and Architecture in Cinema: Leonardo da Vinci: The Genius in Milan Monday, May 23
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, April 26 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, April 29 - The Kyle Martin Bando, 9pm
- Saturday, April 30 - DJ DB Frank, 9pm
- Sunday, May 1 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, May 2 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, May 3 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm with half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere.
REDS features live music every evening at 6pm. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
- Tuesday, April 26 - Michael Kollwitz, 6pm
- Wednesday, April 27 - Julie Floyd, 6pm
- Thursday, April 28 - Rosemary Chavez, 6pm
- Friday, April 29 - Lake (Ken Aurich), 6pm
- Saturday, April 30 - Randy J Shams, 6pm
- Sunday, May 1 - Live music, 6pm
- Monday, May 2 - Live music, 6pm
- Tuesday, May 3 - Live music, 6pm
More Entertainment Venues
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment in the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe. Sound Bites offers dinner specials, wine tastings, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Call 928.282.2713 or check out their Entertainment Calendar for more details.