Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- October 7 – 6pm, Eric Miller Latin Jazz Guitarist, No Cover
- October 8– 7pm, Anthony Mazzella’s Guitar Legends Show, Tickets start at $15
- October 9 - 7pm, Green Light, Sedona’s Original 70’s Rock n Roll, $8 Cover
- October 10 – 7pm, Sir Harrison & the Blues Kings, Funk-Blues-Dance $8 Cover
- October 11 – 6pm and 8pm, Steph Johnson Jazz Trio on Tour, Tickets starting at $10
- October 13 – 7pm, Anthony Mazzella’s Guitar Legends Show, Tickets start at $15
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona.
- Saturday, November 7 - Bresnan Unplugged, 7pm
- Saturday, November 14 - Temenos Quartet, 7pm
- Saturday, November 21 - South of Winslow, 7pm
- Saturday, December 5 - Arvel Bird, 7pm
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays - Studio B Concerts, 7pm
For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, October 6 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, October 9 - Blues Dawg, 9pm
- Saturday, October 10 - DJ Ill.ego, 9pm
- Sunday, October 11 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, October 12 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, September 13 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials.
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- October 6 - Live music, 6pm
- October 7 - Live music, 6pm
- October 8 - Live music, 6pm
- October 9 - Live music, 6pm
- October 10 - Live music, 6pm
- October 11 - Live music, 6pm
- October 12 - Live music, 6pm
- October 13 - Live music, 6pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Film historian Jeff Berg presents 'Made in Sedona!' on Oct. 5
- Cloris Leachman stars in 'This Is Happening' Oct. 5-8
- Award-winning 'Radical Grace' premieres October 7
- Live Theatre! 'Closer Than Ever' A Musical Revue October 9, 16 and 17
- 'The New Girlfriend' premieres in Sedona Oct. 9-14
- Sedona Poetry Slam takes the stage Oct. 10
- '90 Minutes in Heaven' special one-day-only premiere Oct. 11
- Melanie Laurent's 'Breathe' debuts at theatre Oct. 11-14
- New York Film Critics Series: 'Meadlowland' - Tuesday, Oct. 13
- World tour of 'unReal' makes Sedona stop on Thursday, Oct. 15
- Richard Gere stars in 'Time Out of Mind' Oct. 16-21
- Met Live Opera's 'Otello' big screen simulcast Oct. 17
- 'This Changes Everything' debuts one night only: Tuesday, Oct. 20
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.