August 28th – August 30th, 2015
Indoors, outdoors, nightlife, art and independent film. Sedona always has a great selection of events and entertainment to choose from. Here’s what happening in Sedona and the Verde Valley this weekend.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, August 25 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, August 28 - Walk off Hits, 9pm
- Saturday, August 29 - DJ Paublo, 9pm
- Sunday, August 30 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, August 31 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, September 1 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials.
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Marcia Gay Harden stars in 'After Words' showing Aug. 21-26
- 'Cop Car' starring Kevin Bacon premieres Aug. 21-26
- 'That Sugar Film' premieres one night only: Aug. 27
- Buckley vs. Vidal in 'Best of Enemies' premiering Aug. 28-Sept. 2
- Acclaimed 'Jimmy's Hall' premieres Aug. 28-Sept. 2
- Moving and powerful 'Amy' ENCORE Monday, Aug. 31
- FREE EVENT! I See You: The Power of Human Connection with Leon Logothetis, Sept. 1
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday, August 26 - 6pm, Eric Miller, No Cover
- Thursday, August 27 - 7pm, Anthony Mazzella – “Legends of Guitar”, $10/$20/$25
- Friday, August 28 - 7:30pm, “Graffiti Gold” 50’s & 60’s Rock & Roll, Show Only Tickets starting at $15, Dinner & Show package starting at $50
- Saturday, August 29 - 7pm, RD Olson Blues Band, $8 Cover
- Sunday, August 30 - 6pm, SBG Jazz Trio, $5 Cover
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Tuesday, August 25th – Eric Williams, 6pm
- Wednesday, August 26th – Julie Floyd, 6pm
- Thursday, August 27th – Adara Blake, 6pm
- Friday, August 28th – Adalia Tara, 6pm
- Saturday, August 29th – Jeri Brown Duo, 6pm
- Sunday, August 30th – Mark Thomas, 6pm
- Monday, August 31st – David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- Tuesday, September 1st – Live music, 6pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
To list your event or entertainment on this page every week, contact us at 928.282.1396 or by email.