October 9th – October 11th, 2015
Indoors, outdoors, nightlife, art and independent film. Sedona always has a great selection of events and entertainment to choose from. Here’s what happening in Sedona and the Verde Valley this weekend.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, October 13 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, October 16 - The Rafael Tranquilino Band, 9pm
- Saturday, October 17 - DJ R1, 9pm
- Sunday, October 18 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, October 19 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, September 20 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials.
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere.
REDS features live music every evening at 6pm. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
- October 13, Eric Williams, 6pm
- October 14, Julie Floyd, 6pm
- October 15, Rosemary Chavez, 6pm
- October 16, Alex Ogburn, 6pm
- October 17, David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- October 18, Mark Thomas, 6pm
- October 19, David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- October 20, Eric Williams, 6pm
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- October 13 – 7pm, Anthony Mazzella’s Guitar Legends Show, Tickets start at $15
- October 14- 6pm, Flor De Bee, Susannah Martin and Vincent Z, World Music, No Cover
- October 15 – 6pm, MMK, Susannah Martin, Robin Miller & Patrick Ki, No Cover
- October 16 - 7pm, The David Correa Latin Jazz Band, 7-10pm, $10 Cover
- October 17 - 7pm, Elvis Tribute Show with Chance Tinder and the Kentucky Rain, Tickets starting at $25, Dinner Packages Available too!
- October 18 – 6pm, Steve Sandner and Susannah Martin Jazz Quartet, Classic & Standards Jazz, $5 Cover
- October 20 – 7pm, Anthony Mazzella’s Guitar Legends Show, Tickets start at $15
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona.
- Saturday, November 7 - Bresnan Unplugged, 7pm
- Saturday, November 14 - Temenos Quartet, 7pm
- Saturday, November 21 - South of Winslow, 7pm
- Saturday, December 5 - Arvel Bird, 7pm
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays - Studio B Concerts, 7pm
For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Flagstaff premiere: Oct. 14 'Time Out of Mind'
- 'The New Girlfriend' premieres in Sedona Oct. 9-14
- Melanie Laurent's 'Breathe' debuts at theatre Oct. 11-14
- World tour of 'unReal' makes Sedona stop on Thursday, Oct. 15
- Richard Gere stars in 'Time Out of Mind' Oct. 16-21
- Live Theatre! 'Closer Than Ever' A Musical Revue October 16 and 17
- Met Live Opera's 'Otello' big screen simulcast Oct. 17
- 50th Anniversary: 'My Fair Lady' on the big screen: Oct. 18
- 'This Changes Everything' debuts one night only: Tuesday, Oct. 20
- 'Hannah: Buddhism's Untold Journey' Alive Mind Cinema Series: Oct. 22
- Ballet in Cinema: Oct. 25 'Giselle' from the Bolshoi
- 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' returns to the big screen Oct. 29
- The Three Tenors Legends Concert on the big screen Oct. 29
- Benedict Cumberbatch stars in National Theatre of London's 'Hamlet' - Sunday, Nov. 1
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
To list your event or entertainment on this page every week, contact us at 928.282.1396 or by email.