July 31st – August 2nd, 2015
Indoors, outdoors, nightlife, art and independent film. Sedona always has a great selection of events and entertainment to choose from. Here’s what happening in Sedona and the Verde Valley this weekend.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Tuesday, July 28, Eric Williams, 6pm
- Wednesday, July 29, Julie Floyd, 6pm
- Thursday, July 30, Sophia Angeles, 6pm
- Friday, July 31, Adara Blake, 6pm
- Saturday, August 1, Devin Terreson, 6pm
- Sunday, August 2, Mark Thomas, 6pm
- Monday, August 3, David Mills, 6pm
- Tuesday, August 4, Eric Williams, 6pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday, July 29 - 6pm, Eric Miller Latin Jazz Guitarist, No Cover
- Thursday, July 30 - 6pm, Robin Miller, Acoustic Guitarist, No Cover
- Friday, July 31 - 7pm, Sir Harrison Blues Band, $8 Cover
- Saturday, August 1 - 7pm, Thomas Oliver and Hotfoot, Blues Funk and Dance Music, $8 Cover
- Sunday, August 2 - 6pm, Jazz Bedouins, Jazz n Juice, No Cover
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- 'Strangerland' starring Nicole Kidman debuts July 24-29
- 'Boulevard' starring Robin Williams premieres July 24-29
- Inspiring 'Harry & Snowman' debuts Thursday, July 30
- 'Paulo Coelho's Best Story' returns to Sedona July 31-Aug. 5
- 'The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivit' premieres July 31-Aug. 5
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Anthony Mazzella LIVE in Concert Saturday, August 1
- National Theatre of London's 'Everyman' premieres Aug. 2
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, July 28- All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, July 31 - The Naughty Bits, 9pm
- Saturday, August 1 - DJ R!, 9pm
- Sunday, August 2 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, August 3 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, August 4- All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials.
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
To list your event or entertainment on this page every week, contact us at 928.282.1396 or by email.