February 12 – February 14, 2016
Indoors, outdoors, nightlife, art and independent film. Sedona always has a great selection of events and entertainment to choose from. Here’s what happening in Sedona and the Verde Valley this weekend.
Featured Sedona Entertainment with Calendar
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, February 9 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, February 12 - The Mods, 9pm
- Saturday, February 13 - DJ Point Bland, 9pm
- Sunday, February 14 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, February 15 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, February 16 - All-Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily with half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts Programs DOCUMENTARIES Feb. 5-10
- Tim Robbins and Benicio del Toro star in 'A Perfect Day' — Feb. 5-11
- Flagstaff premiere: Feb. 10 'The Benefactor'
- New York Film Critics Series: 'Tumbledown' - Thursday, Feb. 11
- Richard Gere, Dakota Fanning and Theo James star in 'The Benefactor' Feb. 12-17
- Charlotte Rampling nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress in '45 Years', showing Feb. 12-18
- Zenprov Comedy Live Show: 'Vortex of Love' Feb. 13
- Chicago: Live in Concert! Film Festival Kick-Off Event Friday, Feb. 19
- 22nd Annual Sedona International Film Festival, Feb. 20-28
- Met Live Opera's 'Manon Lescaut' big screen simulcast March 5
- National Theatre of London's 'Les Liaisons Dangereuses' March 6
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour 2016 comes to Sedona on Monday, March 14
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere.
REDS features live music every evening at 6pm. Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
- February 9 - Eric Williams, 6pm
- February 10 - Julie Floyd, 6pm
- February 11 - Gina Machovina, 6pm
- February 12 - Randy J. Shams, 6pm
- February 13 - Sunny Heartley, 6pm
- February 14 - Adalia Tara Middleton, 6pm
- February 15 - David Vincent Mills, 6pm
- February 16 - Eric Williams, 6pm
To list your event or entertainment on this page every week, contact us at 928.282.1396 or by email.